The term “Barry Callebaut” refers to the entity of the Barry Callebaut group that is responsible for the Website, in particular Barry Callebaut AG, Pfingstweidstrasse 60, 8005 CH, Zürich, Switzerland. Where appropriate, the term "Barry Callebaut" may also refer to any other affiliate member of the Barry Callebaut group. You can contact us using our website contact form.
Use of the Website
- The sender or provider of any communications or content to this Website or otherwise to Barry Callebaut (other than content provided by Barry Callebaut) shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness, legality and accuracy, as well as for the safety of the transmission. You grant to Barry Callebaut the right to use all content you upload or otherwise transmit to the Website for its business purposes. You agree to be fully responsible for and indemnify Barry Callebaut from and against any and all liability and/or damage arising out of or claims resulting from your use of the Website and the access from your connection to the Website.
- Barry Callebaut reserves the right (but does not assume any responsibility) to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone, and to terminate any user's access to all or part of the Website.
- Permission is given for the temporary storage of the Website’s web pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer, monitor or mobile device. Any other use is expressly prohibited.
Intellectual Property / Use of Content
- You should assume that everything made available on the Website is protected by national and international intellectual property laws. Copyright works subsist in the content available on the Website, individually and collectively, as well as in the entire source code used for the deployment of the Website. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured on this Website are the subject of registered and unregistered common law protection. All images, video recordings, audio recordings and/or other content provided on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by Barry Callebaut. No use of any of the foregoing may be made without the prior written authorization of Barry Callebaut.
- The images, video recordings, audio recordings and/or other content may only be used for non-commercial purposes or review. Credit must be accorded to Barry Callebaut as source, e.g. ‘by courtesy of Barry Callebaut’. Reproduction of proprietary images, video recordings, audio recordings and/or other content without giving credit to Barry Callebaut is prohibited.
Liability of Barry Callebaut
- The Website, the content thereof and the products and services provided on or available through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults.
- Barry Callebaut will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Website, but makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the information provided.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, loss or injury, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of profit, damage to reputation and/or loss of business, resulting from your access to, use of or inability to access this Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Website. In particular, Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer and device, loss of data or other property on account of your access.
Submission and Protection of Personal Data
- You acknowledge that the internet is an open network and transmission of information over the internet is not controlled by Barry Callebaut.
Links to Other Sites
- Barry Callebaut has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is neither responsible nor liable for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Your access to and use of any of such sites is at your own risk.
- The product- and service-related information provided by Barry Callebaut via this Website is governed by the laws of Switzerland. Should you gain access to this Website and/or make use of it from an area outside the jurisdiction of the laws of Switzerland, you are responsible for the compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.
Ruby Chocolate Week Amsterdam Competition Terms
1. This prize draw is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the prize draw, entrants release Facebook in full, from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw.
2. Prize consists of one (1) [€1.000 American Express voucher to be spent on a holiday]. There will be one (1) winner picked in total from when the Instagram posts are advertised until 11.59PM on 10th March 2020. Entries received outside of this time period, or which do not meet the entry criteria will not be considered. The winner will be selected using a random computer process.
3. Entry criteria: Entries to the prize draw are made by entrants uploading a picture to Instagram and using the hashtag #RubyChocolateWeek_Ams.
4. Entry is free. Internet access and an Instagram account is required. Only one entry per valid Instagram account. Every Instagram user that uses the hashtag #RubyChocolateWeek_Ams will be entered into the prize draw.
5. The winners will be announced on Ruby Chocolate Week’s Instagram page on Thursday 12th March 2020. Winners may be notified sooner.
6. Claiming the prize: The winner will be contacted by Ruby Chocolate Week by a private Instagram message within 72 hours of the announcement to claim their prize. If a winner does not get in touch within 7 days, their prize may be forfeited and another prize winner may be redrawn in accordance with the process set out above.
7. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Barry Callebaut (Ruby Chocolate Week) reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of similar value.
8. The prize draw is open to Netherlands residents aged 18 or over. Employees and staff of Barry Callebaut or Ruby Chocolate Week, their respective families and agencies or anyone connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
9. Barry Callebaut (Ruby Chocolate Week) accepts no responsibility for the content of any posts on Facebook and Instagram. Barry Callebaut (Ruby Chocolate Week) reserves the right to immediately remove any non-genuine, copied, unsuitable, obscene, derogatory or otherwise offensive posts, photographs or other material. Entrants posting such materials will be automatically disqualified and may be blocked from Ruby Chocolate Week’s Facebook and Instagram pages at Ruby Chocolate Week’s discretion.
10. The prize winner’s name will be posted on Ruby Chocolate Week’s Instagram page and their name will be made available on request once the winner has been confirmed from Ruby Chocolate Week’s head office. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of Ruby Chocolate Week.
11. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Ruby Chocolate Week reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Ruby Chocolate Week’s control make this necessary. Ruby Chocolate Week will not be responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other reason which is beyond Ruby Chocolate Week’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
12. By entering the prize draw on Instagram, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants also agree that Ruby Chocolate Week may contact them from time to time with offers and information from Ruby Chocolate Week. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service in each communication.
13. Ruby Chocolate Week will process personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
15. Promoter: Barry Callebaut AG, Pfingstweidstrasse 60, 8005 CH, Zürich, Switzerland